Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) What heights and widths of divider strips are available?
A: Heights are available from 1/8" up to 2" depending on the strip required. Standard widths available are 18 gauge to ½" with wider strips available as a custom order. Other custom strips are available; Contact us for details.
2) What materials are the divider strips made from?
A: Most of our divider strips are made from zinc, brass, aluminum, plastic, stainless steel and filled expansion strips.
3) How do I purchase your divider strips and designs?
A: We sell all of our products direct as well as through distributors(contact us for a list). Contact us for design quotes or for strip availability and pricing. See our divider strip or design sections for more details.
4) Do you have divider strip specifications available for project submittals?
A: We can send general specifications ("Contact Us" link) or you can contact the National Terrazzo & Mosaic Association (NTMA) Website
5) Do you have strip drawings available?
A: Yes – please click on "Divider Strip" button for divider strip drawings and descriptions.
6) How long does it take for a custom design to be produced?
A: Production depends on the length of the approval process, other orders in-house and the size and complexity of the design. Production can be as little as 2-3 days or as much as 2-3 months or more.
7) What are the minimum and maximum heights of divider strips used in a design?
A: Heights of ¼" to ½" are typically used in designs, but other heights are offered (see Design Section for details).
8) Do you offer waterjet services?
A: We offer a variety of waterjet services including solid custom shaped pieces, numbers and letters. Contact us for details
9) Do you offer custom colors in plastic divider strips?
A: We can match most colors of plastic for your specific project and supply the plastic strips in various heights and widths. Contact us for details.